You Call the Shots: Presented by the CDC
“You Call the Shots” is an interactive, web-based immunization training course presented by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. It consists of a series of modules that discuss vaccine-preventable diseases and explain the latest recommendations for vaccine use. Each module provides learning opportunities, self-test practice questions, reference and resource materials, and an extensive glossary. There are more than 15 modules available. This education is free to all learners. CE credits vary per course.
The following links will automatically redirect you to the CDC site.
Need Continuing Education or a Certificate?
To receive continuing education (CE) or print a certificate, please visit TCEO and follow these 9 Simple Steps.
If you do not need CE, but require a certificate for training requirements, please select CEU as the type of continuing education you’d like to earn.
- Diphtheria, Tetanus, and Pertussis (DTaP)
- Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib)
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Human Papillomavirus (updated to reflect October 2016 ACIP vote)
- Influenza (updated to reflect 2018-2019 recommendations)
- Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Pertussis (Tdap)
- Understanding the Basics: General Best Practice Guidelines on Immunization
- Vaccine Administration
- Vaccines For Children (VFC)
- Vaccine Storage and Handling