Medical Marijuana: A Course for Pennsylvania Practitioners | 4.0 contact hours
Upon completion of the course, collected information will be submitted to the Department of Health within 48-72 business hours. Do not leave any blanks on the evaluation because it is information required for the Department of Health.
PRODUCT ORDERS ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE AFTER PAYMENT IS SUBMITTED. The charge for the purchase of the medical marijuana course will appear as PayPal on your credit card.
Successful completion of this activity is completion of the three online modules, pre- and post-test, and evaluation. This course awards 4 contact hours.
No planners or presenters of this activity have disclosed a conflict of interest.
Pennsylvania State Nurses Association is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on accreditation.
- Discuss the definitions and processes of Act 16 for the healthcare provider
- Explain the history of cannabis
- Describe how the Endocannabinoid system works
- Discuss general dosing guidelines and side effects
- Examine the potential role of cannabis in symptom management.
- Recognize the legal implications according to federal and state law